Pro-Life and the Gabriel Project have events to promote the sanctity of life and help moms in crisis pregnancies. Pro-Life and Gabriel Angels meet on the third Thursday evening of each month. We meet for mass at 6:30 PM Thursday and stay for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament to lift up in prayer the people we are serving. Following Adoration we have a brief meeting in Claretian Hall, room 2.
Are you pregnant and need help? How we can help:
· Central toll-free helpline1-877-WE CARE 2
· Confidential needs assessment
· Parish “Angel” friend for support
· Provide baby needs: diapers, clothes and other needs
· Additional help from parish ministries, Catholic Charities, crisis pregnancy centers and other community resources
How you can help the Gabriel Project:
· Donations may be made at the church office, Non food items
· Your donation of money will be put to good use
· Tell us If you have or know of resources, such as low rent rooms or apartments, storage space for donations, or if you can clean and organize donations.
· Take training to become a Gabriel Angel (visit link for times and locations: http://www.austindiocese.org/offices-ministries/offices/pro-life-activities-and-chaste-living-office/ministries/gabriel-project-3)
Contact: Brian & Dana McAuliffe 512-392-8169
THEOLOGY OF THE BODY
Introduction to Theology of the Body classes will be held on
Monday evenings from 7 to 9 PM in Claretian B.